Registration form/Contact us
Our next set of classes after August will begin mid-January 20232023 class schedule will be posted mid-October. All classes are evening classes from 6:30-8:30 pm . Meridian classses are held at a community park near Chinden and Ten Mile. Nampa classes are held at Lakeview Park. For registered AND paid August class attendees: confirmation emails were sent on August 7th. If you did not receive it, please check your spam! If you still cannot find the email, please let us know! January classes are indoors and are offered in Nampa only. All other classes are outdoors offered in Nampa and Meridian If you register for a spring class, there may be a chance of rain, if you register for a summer class, it will be hot, if you register for a fall class, it may get chilly!
Register for class
Confirmation emails with all pertinent information on your registered class (location, times, etc.) will be sent two weeks prior to class.
Scotch Pines Dog Training is secure and will not, under any circumstance share my information with other parties.
Payment must be made at time of registration if paying by Paypal or VenmoIf paying by check, check must be received within 3 business days of submitting registration to secure spot in class. PayPal in the amount of $485 to firstname.lastname@example.org Venmo in the amount of $475 to @April-Jantz (last 4 of phone number 7487) or good old fashioned check in the amount of $475 to April Jantz If paying by check, check must be mailed within 2 days of registering- mail to address at bottom of page. Mailing address ONLY 8288 Ustick Rd Nampa Idaho 83687
Thank you so much for your understanding!
Classes meet one evening per week for 9 weeks, each class is 2 hours long. The starting day of class (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday) is the day of class you will attend each week.
Homework is sent home after each class for training through the week.
As with any business I have guidelines which enables me to offer you as the customer the best experience possible, please bear with me as I list these policies:
1. Each class is very important and MUST not be missed! If you know in advance that you are going to miss a class please let me know so we can make arrangements for making up that lesson.
2. If you do miss a class please contact me as soon as possible. You cannot simply show up at class the following week as your dog will now be behind the class and it is unfair to everyone else for us to stop class to try and catch you and your pup up to the class.
3. If your dog gets sick during the course of the class, leave it at home and come without them! You will learn just as much (and sometimes more) by just observing the class!
4. If you get sick please let me know as soon as possible OR send a family member/friend who has been watching you work with your dog and is familiar to the dog in your place.
5. Class is held in all weather! Please do not call/text/email to inquire if class will be held. If you register for a class in the spring, there may be rain- if you register for a June class, it will be hot!
6. I teach 4-5 classes per week and my time for lengthy phone/email/text consults are limited. If you have a question please text it to the # provided (during normal business hours/days). If you have a complicated issue that requires more please text me to schedule a one on one appointment ($75 per hour).
7. Please never forget that you hired me to help you train your dog. I am here to help and offer my 25+ years of dog training experience. If you decide not to follow the training standards set by Scotch Pines I do ask that you stop attending class so as not to confuse your dog further.