Registration form/Contact us
We are taking registrations now for those classes Starting dates: January 15th, January 16th, and January 17th Your choice of a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday class If a date is crossed out, that class has been filled. We are taking registrations for our Spring, Summer and Fall classes now as well. These dates are subject to change (only a week or two at most) as life changes also! Outdoor Spring starting dates are: April 1st Monday Meridian April 2nd Tuesday Meridian April 3rd Wednesday Meridian April 4th Thursday Nampa Outdoor Summer starting dates are: June 10th Monday Meridian June 11th Tuesday Meridian June 12th Wednesday Meridian June 13th Thursday Nampa Outdoor Fall starting dates are: August 26th Monday Meridian August 27th Tuesday Meridian August 28th Wednesday Meridian August 29th Thursday Nampa If you register for a spring class, there may be a chance of rain, if you register for a summer class, it will be hot, if you register for a spring or fall class, it may be chilly! If you are wanting a refresher course- week 3-9- (free for all dogs and original handler that have completed our 9 week course) please do NOT register, simply send me an email or text for class location. To pay for class via Venmo in the amount of $475 please click this link https://venmo.com/u/April-Jantz To pay via PayPal in the amount of $485 please click this link and pay to email@example.com www.paypal.com To pay for class by old fashioned check in the amount of $475 to: April Jantz 8288 Ustick Rd Nampa Idaho 83687 To contact Stephanie at the Twin Falls area Scotch Pines please click here To contact Sarah at the Idaho Falls area Scotch Pines please click here ALL fields of the registration form MUST be completed or the server will send the form into the internet black hole (without even telling anyone )!!
Register for class
Confirmation emails with all pertinent information on your registered class (location, times, etc.) will be sent two weeks prior to class.
Scotch Pines Dog Training is secure and will not, under any circumstance share my information with other parties.
Payment must be made at time of registration if paying by Paypal or VenmoIf paying by check, check must be received within 3 business days of submitting registration to secure spot in class. PayPal in the amount of $485 to firstname.lastname@example.org Venmo in the amount of $475 to @April-Jantz (last 4 of phone number 7487) or good old fashioned check in the amount of $475 to April Jantz If paying by check, check must be mailed within 2 days of registering- mail to address at bottom of page. Mailing address ONLY 8288 Ustick Rd Nampa Idaho 83687
Thank you so much for your understanding!
Classes meet one evening per week for 9 weeks, each class is 2 hours long. The starting day of class (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday) is the day of class you will attend each week.
Homework is sent home after each class for training through the week.
As with any business I have guidelines which enables me to offer you as the customer the best experience possible, please bear with me as I list these policies:
1. Each class is very important and MUST not be missed! If you know in advance that you are going to miss a class please let me know so we can make arrangements for making up that lesson.
2. If you do miss a class please contact me as soon as possible. You cannot simply show up at class the following week as your dog will now be behind the class and it is unfair to everyone else for us to stop class to try and catch you and your pup up to the class.
3. If your dog gets sick during the course of the class, leave it at home and come without them! You will learn just as much (and sometimes more) by just observing the class!
4. If you get sick please let me know as soon as possible OR send a family member/friend who has been watching you work with your dog and is familiar to the dog in your place.
5. Class is held in all weather! Please do not call/text/email to inquire if class will be held. If you register for a class in the spring, there may be rain- if you register for a June class, it will be hot!
6. I teach 4-5 classes per week and my time for lengthy phone/email/text consults are limited. If you have a question please text it to the # provided (during normal business hours/days). If you have a complicated issue that requires more please text me to schedule a one on one appointment ($75 per hour).
7. Please never forget that you hired me to help you train your dog. I am here to help and offer my 25+ years of dog training experience. If you decide not to follow the training standards set by Scotch Pines I do ask that you stop attending class so as not to confuse your dog further.